- Happy liquids products should not be swallowed! Happy liquid products should only be used to refill your e-cigarette.
- Do not mix happy liquid products with other things.
- Nicotine-based happy liquid products must not come into contact with food.
- Food that comes into contact with products of happy liquid must not be consumed.
- If the liquid comes into contact with your eyes, generously rinse the affected eye(s) with water and consult your eye doctor.
- Wash thoroughly with soap if the liquid comes into contact with the skin.
IMPORTANT: Keep nicotine-based Happy Liquids out of reach of children and pets!
Nicotine is highly toxic and quickly becomes addictive! It is dangerous for heart, blood pressure and coronary vessels, for example. Nicotine-based Happy Liquids are NOT suitable for:
- Persons under 18 years of age
- Pregnant and breastfeeding women
- People with pre-existing cardiovascular and respiratory conditions; in this case, a doctor should be consulted before consumption
- People who are sensitive or allergic to nicotine or other ingredients (see above).
- The use and consumption of Happy Liquids is always at your own risk!